Friday, April 22, 2011

FAVORITE MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES!!!

When I have nothing to watch --- sometimes things on TV (even for background noise) are just CRAP -- I go through what I have on my DVR.....and always....always....always....I turn to Practical Magic!

I have to say that my all time favorite movie is Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. The aunts are wonderfully casted. I haven't had the pleasure of reading the book that this movie was based upon because I'm scared it will ruin the movie for me......I know.... How can a BOOK ruin a MOVIE? I'm sure it will do nothing but enhance what I already know and give me information I should know.

Love the beginning of the movie where the little black kitten is on the table while they're having lunch outside. Love the way Sally sends out a spell for "the perfect man" that isn't supposed to exist.

The energy of this movie is ..... I just LOVE it! The music is awesome. The Aunt's costumes are so creatively perfect! I find myself wanting to be one of them. Can you believe one of the Aunts was Rizzo from Grease?????

What is your favorite movie and why?

Keep Reading Dearhearts
Bakin_Goddess

PS -- Stay tuned for a "Your favorite recipe" Contest....details coming!

1 comments:

styledecor1@gmail.com said...

I'm following back! Thanks so much for hopping by!

I've never seen Practical Magic, I'll have to check it out.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment